13 de abril de 2010

OMS

OH MY SHIT ..
i'll tell you about my life

L-O-V-E's just another word I never learned to pronounce. actually since last year I liked someone but that person doesn't realize that if I sacrifice for him. but if he want to play it like a game well, come on, come on let's play, lol (crushcrushcrush). when he want with me, I will play with him like he was pushing me around, lol i guess i am dreaming again ... but i swear

oya last week i went to my cousin's house. at my cousin's house i met busker. he sang the old songs, the songs are: Sheila on 7-Buat Aku Tersenyum, Krisdayanti-Menghitung hari, Chrisye-Kisah cintaku and "Gereja tua". I can laugh out loud XXhahaXX. You must know, Now I like old songs that he sang, except the gereja tua. Anyway the next day I want my world is full of laughs!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario